August 28th 2022
Begin with a swim in the famous Lakes of Killarney before cycling the full length of the legendary Ring of Kerry. The views here along the Wild Atlantic Way are out of this world. After you dismount, you run a stunning full marathon through Killarney National Park, where you are rewarded with lovely views around each bend.
* What is the start time? 6.30am sharp
* When/where is sign on? St. Brendan’s College, New Road, Killarney between 5-7pm. All competitors must sign on Friday evening as there will be no sign-on Saturday morning.
* When is the race briefing? Immediately after sign-on. It will last about 30 minutes and is compulsory for all athletes.
* When/where is the prizegiving? We have a prizegiving brunch at the Castlerosse Hotel on Sept 1st from 11-1pm. This brunch is included in your entry fee.
* What are the cutoff times? For safety and logistical reasons there is an overall cutoff of 15 hours.
Swim: 8.40am/ Cycle: 16.30pm/ Run: 9.30pm
* Do I need a TI license? No. We now carry our own event insurance so a TI license is not a requirement.
* What time does transition open? 5.30am. Please do not arrive before this time as transition will not be opening early.
* What about parking? There is a field allocated for parking 200m from the race start. There is also parking near the finish area.