at The Parkavon Hotel, Killarney
Enjoy an Autumn Break in Killarney this season. A stunning region boasting natural beauty, local and fresh food and a host of activities on our doorstep.
Killarney is a popular holiday destination in autumn when the national park comes alive with a blaze of colour.
Focused on activity, romantic getaways and family holidays, Killarney has something for everyone.
Things to do in Killarney
Popular in autumn, short breaks to Killarney are possible all year round. Guests cannot help but appreciate the impressive outdoors lifestyle that is so enjoyed here. Killarney really comes into its own in autumn, when many visitors or ‘leaf-peepers’ come to enjoy the beautiful golden and burning reds that the foliage turns to.
Killarney Autumn highlights:
- Killarney National Park.
- Carrantuohill Mountain (a 6 hour, 12km hike or start with Cardiac Hill, a 1.5 hour, 8km hike)
- Historical Attractions. ...
- Muckross Abbey. ...
- Killarney Lake Tours. ...
- Torc Waterfall. ...
- Rutting Season in Killarney National Park. ...
- Take in a show at the INEC.